Happiness is something everyone wants to have. You may be successful and have a lot of money, but without happiness it will be meaningless.How would you define happiness? Is it an emotion? A state of mind? A decision? Is it a reaction to things that happen to us, like pain, or is it something we can create ourselves?
Everyone intuitively knows what happiness feels like, and people are also quite good at telling you what will make them happy.
Randomly chosen women define happiness as:
- finding your soulmates
- when he smiles at you
- spinning around in the rain
- unexpected texts
- finding something you thought you'd lost
- feeling pretty
- winning an argument
- getting letters in the mail
- noticing something you never had
- slipping on your new pair of shoes
- cheering someone up
- knowing that everything will be okay
Ladies, you are welcomed to expand the list. What is your definition of happiness?