Here’s the step-by-step instruction:
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- Broccoli florets
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Macaroni, cooked according to package instructions then drained
- Frozen peas
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Grated Parmesan cheese (or as desired)
1. Start by mincing some garlic and chopping up some broccoli.
2. Get the garlic and broccoli into a big skillet and saute in a little olive oil and butter.
3. In the mean time, cook a little pasta.
4. Once you have your pasta all done, toss it into that pan with some frozen peas.
5. Once the peas get heated through, grate in some Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper. Use as much cheese as you like! Stir this all up and voila!
Serve it up and that’s it!