Your family will definitely like these cuties on the Easter table. By the way, feel free to experiment with stuffing. You can easily change it according to your own taste preferences. Ok, so here are the simple steps to follow:
- 7 eggs
- 3.5 oz chicken fillet
- sweet red pepper
- 2 tablespoons gelatin
- greens (fennel, parsley, etc.)
1) Boil the fillet in salty water until it is ready (app. 20 min after the water starts boiling). You will need 1 cup of broth where the fillet was cooking.
2) Dissolve gelatin in 1 cup of boiled cold water and leave it for some time.
3) Thoroughly wash the eggs using soda salt. Then make a hole at the blunt end, it shall be 0.8-1” in diameter. Pour the whites and yolks into a plate. You won't need them, you need the egg shells only.
4) Dissolve the cooking soda in water and soak the shells there. Then rinse them well under tap water.
5) Cut the chicken fillet into cubes. (By the way, you can use ham instead of fillet).
6) Cut the sweet red pepper into cubes.
7) Dissolve gelatin in a cup of hot broth.
8) Put the shells into the egg container, so it will be easier to fill them with stuffing. First put the greens and pepper on the shell bottom.
9) Then add meat, peas and corn.
10) Pour the broth with gelatin into the egg shells. Refrigerate overnight, then peel the shell and enjoy!