Sweet, gooey, chewy, and undeniably chocolaty. These are filled with so much goodness! They are a breeze to throw together, and you, too, can be in brownie bliss in under an hour. I highly recommend it! Made these for my boyfriend last night, he was in agony for utter delight – yummy!
* 10 Tablespoons butter
* 3 ounces Dark Chocolate Chips (I used Nestle)
* 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar
* 2 large eggs
* 2 teaspoons vanilla
* 1 cup All Purpose Flour
* 2 tablespoons pulverized pretzels (pulverize before measuring)
* 2 tablespoons Unsweetened Cocoa Powder (I used Nestle)
* 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips (I used Nestle)
* About 20 crushed pretzels
* About 20 Rolo candies, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 350. Prepare 8x8 baking pan with parchment paper long enough to hang over on two sides, making it easier to remove from pan once baked. Spray pan and paper.
2. In small saucepot over medium heat, or in the microwave, melt chocolate and butter until smooth. Allow to cool slightly.
3. In a separate bowl, beat eggs and vanilla with the sugar. Slowly add in chocolate mixture until well combined.
4. In small bowl, sift together cocoa, flour and pulverized pretzels. Add mixture to rest of batter. Do not overmix. Stir in chocolate chips, crushed pretzels and Rolo candies.
5. Pour batter into prepared baking pan.
6. Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until brownies are set in center. Remove from oven. Allow to cool, serve and enjoy!