That's how my hot ham and egg sandwich appeared! Definitely the combination of eggs, tomatoes, ham and toasted bread is so satisfying for a busy morning. Moreover, this recipe for breakfast sandwich is ideal to serve anytime of the day or night! They are very simple and can serve as an appetizer, a snack, or a main course. They are delish! I serve them for dinner when I’m in a hurry and need something tasty and easy. It only takes minutes to prepare them.
- ham (sliced)
- bread (for 6 sandwiches you'll need 12 pieces of bread)
- salt, pepper, herbs
1. Pre-heat oven to 180 C.
2. Place six pieces of bread into the baking pan.
3. Layer the bottom of each piece of bread with ham.
4. Take another six pieces of bread and remove the crumb, leaving just the frame. Place the bread frames above the ham.
5. Then slice tomatoes and place slice of tomato on each sandwith.
6. Finally add 1 or 2 eggs, salt, pepper and add herbs (optional).
7. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180 C for 20-25 minutes or until warmed through and the eggs above seem to be ready.