I just bought the new flats and they appeared to be a bit tight in the toes. Wearing them in might be rather painful, so not to suffer in silence I decided to try this incredibly simple trick.
And frankly speaking was impressed with the result as it really worked!
Ok, so to stretch out the tight area you just need a pair of socks and a hairdryer. The process is very simple:
- Put on your socks (or maybe a few pair of socks).
- Stuff your feet into the shoes.
- Then take a hairdryer and aim it on the tight section for a few seconds while flexing and stretching your feet.
- Keep the shoes on while they cool down.
- Then remove the socks (or put on the stockings) and check the fit.
- It should be stretched out, but if you need more room, then repeat the process again.
See, it was easy :)