The whole process doesn't take more than 20-25 min, but brings a lot of pleasure and can make your day. Only a few basic supplies are needed and you probably have most of the necessary materials at home (if not, craft stores or beauty stores are at your disposal).
So, you will need: chiffon (or any other fabric the edges of which can fuse and become curled), a candle and matches, beads, needle, thread, scissors, a brooch or a bobby pin (if you want to make a hairpin) or a simple elastic.
The steps are very simple:
1) Cut out fabric circles of different diameters, about 14-15 pieces.
2) Using the candle, gently fuse the edges of each fabric cirle.
3) Arrange the fabric circles into a pile putting one above the other. Start with the largest cirle and end up putting the smallest one on top in the middle.
4) Choose the beads (they can be of the same color with the cloth or if you want to add some contrasting elements, feel free to choose any colors you want) and fix them in the middle of a flower using a thread and a needle.
5) And the final step - sew on a brooch or a bobby pin or an elastic, whatever you like.
Personally I prefered to make a hairpin. However, you can experiment and try to attach these fabric flowers to hairbands, hair clips, bracelets etc. Every flower turns out differently and that is part of the beauty! Have fun and get ready to feel super crafty and cute in your fabric flower hair pin!
Photo Credit: liveinternet.ru