Then this sparkly DIY glitter polish tutorial should help you out. Here are simple instructions:
- Roll a sheet of paper into a cone, shaping a kind of funnel, and tape the side.
- Take sparkles, I recommend to take at least 2 kinds of it for better effect. Sparkles are available in an endless variety of colors, shapes, and sizes.
- Get a bottle of clear top coat, not a a quick drying one, as it will get sticky too fast. It's ok to use a basic clear top coat. Dump out a little bit of coat to make room for sparkles.
- Combine the sparkles in the bottle. Your combination may differ depending on the size of your clear coat bottle, but go easy because you can always add more sparkles.
- Once the sparkles are inside the bottle, shake it up. Then check if more sparkles are needed. Apply polish onto your nails (my nails where already painted with the background color).
Now you’re ready to make your customized polish! And with all of the amazing polish colors on the market, and the row upon row of glitter choices at most craft stores – the possibilities are virtually endless. Good luck!